JJ Luna

UK Citizens use of your services

Submitted by:
[Edited for length] I have just read your book, How to be Invisible, and I want to take advantage of your ghost address service in the Canary Islands and later perhaps an LLC. I will shortly be moving permanantly from my UK home to another European Country. I wish to maintain my privacy from a former spouse. Am I able to pay my fees for the Canary Islands ghost address in either GB Pounds Sterling or in Euros?

JJ Luna Responds:

Pounds, no, but euros, yes.
comments powered by Disqus

< Back to Questions & Comments

© 2013 - JJ Luna, All Rights Reserved.