JJ Luna

user warning: Got error 28 from storage engine query: SELECT DISTINCT b.* FROM dp_blocks b LEFT JOIN dp_blocks_roles r ON b.module = r.module AND b.delta = r.delta WHERE b.theme = 'jjluna' AND b.status = 1 AND (r.rid IN (1) OR r.rid IS NULL) ORDER BY b.region, b.weight, b.module in /www/jjluna.com/modules/block/block.module on line 460.

Title/LLC at AAA- Response to Dorothy's Question

Submitted by:
Hi Dorothy-- Yes, the same AAA that provides roadside and travel assistance. They have a separate department/desk (that actually had four people working it when we went in) for Department of Motor Vehicle services. So nice not to have to visit the DMV here anymore! L

JJ Luna Responds:

Note to readers: From what I've heard, AAA offers this service only in southern California. If you know of it being offered in any other state, please send a post to that effect.
comments powered by Disqus

< Back to Questions & Comments

© 2013 - JJ Luna, All Rights Reserved.