JJ Luna

Jay 7637

Submitted by:
this is what I've done in the past:

make up the name for a property mgt. business such as Jay's prop. mgt. co. Go online to the IRS and get an ein which is given to you immed. use your current address. get the utilities turned on in the name of your new co. acting as if you "manage" the property. if you never file a return under that ein or just shut it down, everything's cool.

comments powered by Disqus

< Back to Questions & Comments

© 2013 - JJ Luna, All Rights Reserved.