JJ Luna


Submitted by:
I will be recieving a lump sum of money from my retirement. Whats the best way to protect my money from creditors and other vultures?

JJ Luna Responds:

One way may be to have a lawyer deposit it into his trust fund, and then pay you from that fund according to your directions.
comments powered by Disqus

< Back to Questions & Comments

© 2013 - JJ Luna, All Rights Reserved.