JJ Luna

user warning: Got error 28 from storage engine query: SELECT DISTINCT b.* FROM dp_blocks b LEFT JOIN dp_blocks_roles r ON b.module = r.module AND b.delta = r.delta WHERE b.theme = 'jjluna' AND b.status = 1 AND (r.rid IN (1) OR r.rid IS NULL) ORDER BY b.region, b.weight, b.module in /www/jjluna.com/modules/block/block.module on line 460.


Submitted by:
I would like to know where I can work that will pay me cash instead of a check? I am trying to get out of a bad marriage. My family has passed away and I have no Friends I can trust.

JJ Luna Responds:

Clean houses for $25 or $30 an hour and ask to be paid in cash. That's what a good friend of ours does.

TOP--You might post the same question to the new forum and get more answers.

comments powered by Disqus

< Back to Questions & Comments

© 2013 - JJ Luna, All Rights Reserved.