JJ Luna

LLC and Car registration

Submitted by:
Comment. Just got a liberal education in the possible. Purchased a car in another state using a NM LLC. To register with LLC ownership in DE. requires a Business License... Business License requires a Federal EIN.... A Federal EIN for a LLC requires a Taxpayer Name and SS #. To much trouble to achieve what a ghost address would do.
comments powered by Disqus

< Back to Questions & Comments

© 2013 - JJ Luna, All Rights Reserved.