Getting WA license plates

Submitted by:
I want my car registration to have a Canary Islands address. That means I'll have to get Washington state license plates, I think. If so, can I do this by mail or do I need to go up to Seattle?

JJ Luna Responds:

Yes, it can be done by mail if you choose a county without emission requirements but you may not like one of the forms, not to mention photo ID. I've been getting WA plates for various persons and can simplify the paperwork and present my own ID instead of yours. If this is of interest, contact me by email, please.

< Back to Questions & Comments